|SSRG International Journal of Applied Physics (SSRG-IJAP) is a double blind peer reviewed International Journal that provides rapid publication (within a month) of articles in all areas of Applied Physics and its applications. The journal welcomes publications of high quality papers on theoretical developments and practical applications in Applied Physics. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews, and high quality technical notes are invited for publications.
|ISSN :||2350 - 0301|
|Publication Frequency :||6 Issue per Year|
|Publisher :||Seventh Sense Research Group (SSRG)|
|Paper Submission id :||ijapSSRG@gmail.com|
|Impact Factor :||0.712|
Features & Benefits of IJAP Authors:
- Fast & Easy paper publishing process.
- IJAP provides individual “Digital Object Identifier (DOI) ” number to each published paper.
- IJAP provides “Hard copy of Journal” to Authors.
- IJAP provides individual "Hard copy of Certificate” to all Authors.
- IJAP provides individual "Soft copy of Certificate” to all Authors.
- Universities, Colleges, Institute, etc. can subscribe the hard copy of the magazine in annual basis.