|SSRG International Journal of Geoinformatics and Geological Science (SSRG-IJGGS) is a double blind peer reviewed International Journal that provides rapid publication (within a month) of articles in all areas of Geological Science and its applications. The journal welcomes publications of high quality papers on theoretical developments and practical applications in Geological Science. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews, and high quality technical notes are invited for publications.
|ISSN :||2393 - 9206|
|Publication Frequency :||6 Issue per Year|
|Publisher :||Seventh Sense Research Group (SSRG)|
|Paper Submission id :||ijggsSSRG@gmail.com|
|Impact Factor :||1.005|
Features & Benefits of IJGGS Authors:
- Fast & Easy paper publishing process.
- IJGGS provides individual “Digital Object Identifier (DOI) ” number to each published paper.
- IJGGS provides “Hard copy of Journal” to Authors.
- IJGGS provides individual "Hard copy of Certificate” to all Authors.
- IJGGS provides individual "Soft copy of Certificate” to all Authors.
- Universities, Colleges, Institute, etc. can subscribe the hard copy of the magazine in annual basis.