|List of Topics|
SSRG International Journal of VLSI & Signal Processing (SSRG-IJVSP) is a journal that publishes articles which contribute new novel experimentation and theoretical work in in all areas of VLSI & Signal Processing and its applications. The journal welcomes publications of high quality papers on theoretical developments and practical VLSI & Signal Processing.
Papers are solicited from, but not limited to the following topics:
- PCB Design
- VLSI Circuits
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Low Power and Power Aware Design
- Testing, Reliability, Fault-Tolerance
- Emerging Technologies
- Post-CMOS VLSI
- VLSI Applications (communications, video, security, sensor networks, etc.)
- Nano electronics, Molecular, Biological and Quantum Computing.
- Intellectual property creating and sharing.
- Wireless communications.
- Custom, semi-custom, ASIC, programmable circuit design.
- Performance-driven, reliability-driven, thermally-driven, radiation hardening design.
- Processor, co-processor, multi-processor, memory design.
- Digital, analog, RF, mixed, asynchronous circuit design.
- Transducer design.
- Design for testability, built-in self-test.
- Adaptive Computing Systems with FPGA components.
- Mixed Analog / Digital Systems.
- Technology-related design, interconnect design, very deep submicron design
- Signal processing theory, algorithms, architecture, design, and implementation.
- Image / video processing, coding, compression, restoration, analysis, understanding, and communications.
- Speech processing, coding, compression, and recognition.
- Audio signal processing, coding, and compression.
- Image/video processing, coding, compression, restoration, analysis and understanding, and communications.
- Multimedia signal processing and technology.
Any other topics relevant to latest trends in VLSI & Signal Processing.