The peer-review process is double-blinded: the identity of the peer reviewers is not revealed to the authors, and the identity of the authors is not revealed to the reviewers.
The editorial Board Member is a key part of SSRG International Journal.The key role of a journal editor is to promote scholarship in the specialist field associated with the journal, whilst also promoting the journal as the best journal to publish in.
R & D Team
SSRG has strong and exclusive research team for evaluate the technical excellence and developing new products which requires for society well fare.
Seventh Sense Research Group® (SSRG) is a registered independent Organization, delivering supports and services to education professionals and researchers around world by publishing some international open-access journals which are aims to provide a high-level platform where cutting-edge advancements in Arts, Engineering, Humanities, Science and Technology, current major research outputs, and key achievements can be disseminated and shared; to report progress in respective field, discuss hot topics, areas of interest, challenges, and prospects in field development, and consider human and environmental well-being and ethics in all domains; to encourage research breakthroughs and innovations that are of profound economic and social importance, enabling them to reach advanced international standards and to become a new productive force, and thereby changing the world, benefiting humanity, and creating a new future.
We are interested in:
(1) News & Highlights -- This section covers news from a global perspective and includes updates on the issues of high concern;
(2) Views & Comments -- This section is aimed at raising academic debates in research community, encouraging people to express new ideas, and providing a platform for the comments on some comprehensive issues;
(3) Research -- This section reports on outstanding research results in the form of research articles, reviews, perspectives, and short communications regarding critical global issues, and so on.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English, and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Accepted papers will immediately appear online, and will be open to access by all. The contents of our SSRG are based on the disciplines covered by the thirty divisions:
- Agriculture & Environmental Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Physics
- Biotech Trends and Technology
- Ceramic Technology
- Chemical Engineering Research
- Civil Engineering
- Communication and Media Science
- Computer Organization Trends
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Trends and Technology
- Economics and Management Studies
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Engineering Trends and Technology
- Geo-informatics and Geological Science
- Humanities and Social Science
- Industrial Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mathematics Trends and Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Mobile Computing and Application
- Nursing and Health Science
- P2P Network Trends and Technology
- Pharmacy and Biomedical Engineering
- Polymer and Textile Engineering
- Thermal Engineering Research
- Veterinary Science
- VLSI & Signal Processing