National Conference on Emerging Fields in Engineering and Science
(EFES – 2015)
Swami Devi Dyal Institute of Engineering and Technology
NH-73, Golpura, Barwala, Haryana.
Paper Submission Deadline
|- March 23rd 2015|
|- March 28th, 2015|
Camera Ready paper submission
|- April 1st, 2015|
|- April 10-11th, 2015|
|- College Campus|
**Note - Best Paper Award: There would be a best paper award base on Research Depth, Technical Content & Presentation Skills.
- On spot registration facilities is available on same date of conference during 8:00 A.M. to 9:30 A.M.
For authors instruction:
* Maximum Length: 6 Pages of A4 Size.
* Papers should be forwarded in .doc/.docx format only.
* The EFES-2015 has three category of registration: - Student, Academician and Industry Professional.
* No refund will be made to a delegate who either cancels his registration or does not attend the conference.
* Registration is not transferable.
* The registration is accepted in offline mode only: - Details are given below.
* The payment of registration fee has to be done through demand Draft (DD).
* The deadline for online as well as offline registration is 5th March 2015.
* All the selected paper will publish in IJETT journal.
All Engineering Discipline, Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Studies, Humanities & Science, Science & Techology, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, **Not Limited to the above Topics, Author can submit any subject paper.
All selected papers will be published in SSRG International Journals Visit our journals