Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I submit the paper?
Ans: The researcher needs to email the paper to respective journal mail id or firstname.lastname@example.org. Editorial support staffs shall acknowledge the receipt of the manuscript within 24 hours.
2. How much time to complete a review?
Ans: Each submission undergoes detailed review by appointed domain experts and peer-reviews by domain peers. Results will send as soon as possible after completion of the review process.
3. What are paper publication charges?
Ans: Manuscript handling charges depends upon the Journal.
4. How to pay fees?
Ans: There are different ways to pay fees:
- By directly depositing fee in SSRG bank account through nearest branch.
- By transferring fees through their Internet banking option like NEFT/RTGS.
- Through our online payment portal Mode of payment.
- Paypal option for other countries authors through SSRG Journal website.
- Western Union Transfer /Money Gram/ Express Money ,etc.
5. How to correct an experimental data in my published paper?
Ans: Contact the editorial team of respective journal or email@example.com. Mention the changes and provide the revised manuscript. The revised manuscript shall be published in accordance to editor suggestion.
6. I haven't received any notification even after 10 days of submission!
Ans: Depending on your personal spam filter settings it is possible that the notification email may be directed to your spam folder rather than your inbox. If this is not the case, we request you to escalate the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org or particular editor email id. You shall be informed on the status within 24 hours.
7. My paper exceeds 10 pages!
Ans: SSRG policies allow the publication of a paper consisting of maximum of 10 pages. However, depending upon the merit of the research, appropriate relaxations are granted by the SSRG editorial panels.
8. Do I need to submit the copyright form along with the manuscript?
Ans: Copyright forms shall be accepted by SSRG only if the submission is accepted for publication.