Please send your paper as attached file to mail id:
Preparation Guidelines for Paper Submission:
Submissions by anyone other than one of the authors will not be accepted. The submitting author takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Submit your paper in the form of Microsoft word format ( .doc or .docx ), if you used latex software for article preparation then send your paper in PDF format.
- Submitting the paper in multiple journals is an offence and doesn't replicate.
- Once the paper is accepted, it can't be withdrawn at any cost.
- Please follow publication ethics and regulation.
- Avoid plagiarism and copied material.
- Strictly Follow SSRG Journals Paper Template.
Terms of Submission:
Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by SSRG or any other publisher. The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article's publication has been approved by all the other co-authors. It is also the author's responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular institution are submitted with the approval of the necessary institution.
All manuscripts are subject to peer review and are expected to meet standards of academic excellence. If approved by the editor, submissions will be considered by peer-reviewers, whose identities will remain anonymous to the authors.
Units of Measurement:
Units of measurement should be presented simply and concisely using System International (SI) units.
Title and Authorship Information:The following information should be included:
- Paper title
- Full author names
- Full institutional mailing addresses
- Email addresses
The manuscript should contain an abstract. The abstract should be self-contained and citation-free and should not exceed 200 words.
This section should be succinct, with no subheadings.
Materials and Methods:
This part should contain sufficient detail so that all procedures can be repeated. It can be divided into subsections if several methods are described.
Preparation of Tables:
Tables should be cited consecutively in the text. Every table must have a descriptive title and if numerical measurements are given, the units should be included in the column heading.
Results and Discussion:
This section may each be divided by subheadings or may be combined.
This should clearly explain the main conclusions of the work highlighting its importance and relevance.
All acknowledgments (if any) should be included at the very end of the paper before the references and may include supporting grants, presentations, and so forth.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that the information in each reference is complete and accurate. All references should be cited within the text; otherwise, these references will be automatically removed.