SSRG International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering ( IJCSE )
|Editor in Chief
|Dr. Shivakumara Palaiahnakote,
|Department of Computer System & Technology,
|University of Malaya, Malaysia.
|12 Issue per Year
|Seventh Sense Research Group®
|Paper Submission id
The SSRG International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering (SSRG-IJCSE) is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal devoted to publishing original scientific articles on research and development in all fields of Computer Applications.
Aim and Scope:
SSRG International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering (SSRG-IJCSE) is a fully open access, international journal that aims to provide academia and industry with a venue for rapid publication of research manuscripts reporting innovative computational methods and applications to achieve a major breakthrough, practical improvements, and bold new research directions within a wide range of Computer applications. The objective of this journal is to communicate recent and projected advances in computer-based engineering techniques, with an emphasis on research and development leading to practical problem-solving. It will reflect the significant advances that are currently being made in computer science. The multidisciplinary character of this field will be typified by providing the readers with a broad range of articles.
The Journal also provide an active forum for the dissemination of results in both research and advanced practice in computational engineering, to promote rapid communication and exchange between computer scientists, computational engineers and software developers. The journal especially encourages papers from new emerging and multidisciplinary areas, as well as papers reflecting the international trends of research and development aimed at a general computer science audience seeking a full and expert overview of the latest developments across computer science research. The journal is to keep related researchers updated on the developments in a wide range of topics reporting experiments, techniques and ideas that advance the understanding of various areas of computer science.
Papers are solicited from, but not limited to the following topics:
- Ad-hoc, Mobile, Wireless Networks
- Approaches for Cloud/Fog/Edge computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation and Mobile Robots
- Communication Protocol
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Application and Information Technology
- Computer Graphics and Computer Aided design
- Computer Networks and Communications
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Cryptography and Computer Security
- Data Science & Machine Learning
- Data Warehouse & Data Mining
- Database Management Systems
- Design & Analysis of Algorithms
- Distributed computing
- Engineering software development
- Evolutionary Computing
- Expert and Decision Support Systems
- Fuzzy Computing
- Fuzzy Logic and Approximate Reasoning
- Genetic Algorithms and Modelling
- Hardware and architecture
- High-Performance Computing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Human-Machine Interface
- IDS/Firewall, Anti-Virus Issues
- Image Processing and Computer Vision Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- Information security
- Information Systems
- Intelligent Systems
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Language and Search Engine Design
- Mobile Computing
- Multimedia and graphics
- Network Evolution
- Network Optimization
- Neuro Computing
- Parallel & distributed computing
- Quantum and Cloud Computing
- Signal/Image Processing
- Soft Computing
- Software Engineering education
- Software Engineering for AI systems
- Stochastic Models & Reinforcement Learning
- Systems Integration
- Virtual Reality
- Virtualized systems
- Vision/Pattern Recognition
- Visualization techniques
- Wireless Sensor Networks
The topics are included but are not necessarily restricted to:-
- Full-length original research papers of significant contributions
- Comprehensive and in-depth reviews on emerging techniques and methodologies
- Short communications on novel perspectives and breaking advancements in Computer applications.
- Tutorial survey type papers reviewing some fields of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Technical notes on projects, codes and standards are also welcomed.
All articles are subject to compulsory double-blind peer review. Articles are peer-reviewed by independent subject matter experts. The fundamental criteria of acceptance for all types of papers will be the intellectual and professional worth of the contribution.
Authors Geographical Coverage :
USA, Nigeria, China, India, Malaysia, Iran, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Asia, Afica, Japan, Germany, Saudi Arabia, etc.